Department of Energy, Environment and Climate Change
School of Environment, Resources & Development
Deadline of Application: 17 December 2017
- Bachelor degree with more than 2 years of experience in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience/Knowledge in operation of technical laboratory equipment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with wide range of people.
- Ability to take responsibility and function under minimal supervision.
- Good communication in English.
- Thai nationality
- Assist energy laboratory supervisor in conducting laboratory experiments and research work;
- Supervise and assist students in carrying laboratory experiments;
- Set up equipment for the laboratory classes;
- Carry out trial runs for laboratory experiments;
- Check and repair all laboratory equipment;
- Take care all energy equipment used by students for their laboratory experiments and thesis research;
- Assist on request students from other programs in conducting their thesis research work in Energy Laboratory and Energy Park;
- Keep energy workshop hand tools in good condition;
- Assist laboratory supervisor in the updating the list of energy laboratory equipment;
- Perform other works as assigned by Laboratory Supervisor or Faculty
Interested applicants must submit their application and comprehensive resume to:
Human Resources Office
Asian Institute of Technology
P.O. Box 4, Klong Luang, Pathumtani, Thailand
Tel. no. (66-2) 5245019; Fax no. (66-2) 5245056
Email us at: email@example.com