For applicants who are in need of financial aid, the following scholarships/fellowships are available.
Scholarships are awarded on very competitive bases. Each scholarship award covers full tuition and registration fees plus accommodation, and a bursary for living expenses in AIT’s residential campus, for the entire period of 22-24 months (four semesters) for the Master degree program and 41 Months (7 semesters) for the Doctoral degree program depending on the scholarship criteria.
- HM KING’S Scholarships and HM QUEEN’S Scholarships
- Loom Nam Khong Pijai (GMSARN Scholarships)
- AIT Vietnam’s 25th Anniversary Scholarship Program 2015-2018 (Available for Jan 2018 intake)
- Japanese Government Scholarships
- Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP)
- Bangchak Scholarships
- WE Consultant Scholarships (Available for Jan 2018 intake)
- Thai Pipe Scholarships
- AIT-UNESCO-IHE programmes
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
- Kurita Scholarships
- BRIDGEX Scholarship for Structural Engineering
- President Robert B Banks Scholarship
- INDEX International Group Co. Ltd. Bonded Scholarship
(Unless specified, all scholarships are available for the August 2018 intake)
- Degree Certificate and Transcript of Undergraduate Degree and / or Master’s Degree;
- Two Letters of Recommendation;
- English Proficiency Requirement: TOEFL (Computer based: 210) and IELTS: 6 (writing and overall) or equivalent;
- An essay on your proposed research topic (For doctoral applicants only).
Fellowships are awarded to selected applicants depending on their qualifications and merit, and is very competitive. Fellowships cover a part (or full) of the credit fees (tuition) only. Applicants should find other sources to pay for registration fees, accommodation fees or living expenses.